HEV battery testing
Electric vehicle batteries must endure demanding conditions all over the world. Our heavy duty battery testing systems simulate the whole lifetime of the battery in a matter of hours, and are designed for continuous operation day in and day out.
Range of systems
We have a range of standard HEV battery testing systems to test every size of operational battery assembly, which can all operate on any axis, and with off-centre loads. Offering the standard systems below allows us to deliver quickly, and gives you the ease of having a single supplier.
||battery weight up to 500 kg
||battery weight up to 750 kg
|Very large system
||battery weight up to 1500 kg
- Test safety is ensured with accurate closed-loop vibration control
- Integration with environmental chambers is easy
- Fast re-configuration from vertical to horizontal operation
- Continual development of sophisticated advanced software for accelerated lifecycle testing
- Local service and support worldwide
Our battery test systems are used by the global automotive industry in Germany, Canada, Korea, China, Japan and the US. Their world-class reputation for safety and dependability has been proven in the most demanding test environments, and is backed by an unrivalled worldwide service organisation.
Watch a video showing Chevrolet's LDS vibration test system
Read about Chevrolet's LDS battery testing system for the Volt
Find out more on our vibration test systems webpage